Friday, March 29, 2013

Preparing myself!

I am all set to start both mentally and in my kitchen. I am treating my skin the next couple day (tip*) I've learned that during P2 your skin becomes quite dry and nails take a big hit! I have bought Gold bond healing with Aloe (the only approved one that I know allowed on phase 2) and Spry gum (the only gum allowed on phase 2) I have my bathroom and kitchen scale batteries checked and I'm stocked on sweet leaf stevia drops. I love these we use them instead of sugar, juice, pop, and crystal light! I no longer have headaches from Splenda! They come in every flavor imaginable and even my girls love them. Watermelon is this weeks favorite. I'm particular to chocolate and vanilla crème and Donny like Orange. This helps get a gallon plus of water in! I have a water bottle that I measured the water in it so I know I must drink 4 or more a day! My girls however like to drink from it when I'm not paying attention so I have to lay the smack down when on P2 NO eating from Moms plate and No drinking from her water bottle. It is important on P2 you eat all your food because you need the calories to burn your fat stores! The only thing you can skip is the grains (wasa crackers and melba toast/grissini bread sticks) Now first let me tell you I'm not an English teacher and I'm sure there will be a million and ten grammar errors though out this. For that let me apologize now! Thank god for spell check or you might not even understand half of what I write. Technology kinda back fired on my generations computers did it all for us and the little we had to learn I have forgotten much of it. I've been a stay at home mom for 3yrs now so my typing skills are getting a refresher course as we go too! I think about going back to college but frankly kids half my age can run circles around me now a days and aptitude test put me in classes I already took and passed. I certainly can't ace a chemistry test anymore. Anyhow I found Omni and its become my passion! I love their products and the medical part of me (I worked as a CNA and Unit Clerk ) loves sharing health products and helping people! Its getting closer to Easter and as most kids, mine are driving me ape shit crazy today! I'm not sure but when holidays approach they act like total heathens and right now they are cat fighting upstairs over a hair brush so I must get going but remember this tip: pamper yourself the week before P2! Lotions, back rubs, an occasional treat, and plan your loading days well! Eat and drink everything you might miss but keep antacids (or Chito Trim works better) on hand and anti gas pills cause the consequences are not fun! Ok really got go I just heard a crack followed by screaming and blubbering following I'm so sorry Mom. Tomorrow I will return if I haven't ran away. If so you can find me chained to a bar stool at the closest bar! (most likely passed out)

No comments:

Post a Comment