Sunday, March 17, 2013

Introduction

Hello, My name is Sarah Newey and I am going to start sharing my weight loss Journey with Omnitrition Weight loss products on Easter March 31st 2013 with all of you! I want to show people that it does work and that it isn't hard. Anyone can do this. As an added bonus I will be holding myself accountable by publishing my journey on my blog. I know Omni products work because I started in October and have lost 74lbs. In November I signed up to sell these products for the discount and have found a wonderful business opportunity that has brought home more money in 4months than I accomplished selling Scentsy in a year. I will be taking the weight loss cocktail. I don't like the sounds of calling it cocktail because it sounds like a drug or drink. I like to call it system or combo. Anyhow it consists of Omni 4, Omni Drops, Charge, Nite light and fiber n more. I also will be adding extra enhancers because I get low blood sugar and they helps stabilize your blood sugars. I also am going to use the Thermo java sugar free because it helps increase the effectiveness of charge and the extra enhancers and also burns calories. I am married to my best friend Donny and I have two little girls. Elizabeth is 4 and Gracie is 3. They are fifteen months apart and a handful at times. I'm sure they will add some comedy to my blog as along with Motherhood comes chaos and some good laughs. I look forward to writing my frustrations and joys with you along this journey and will update this as the date approaches and then daily! Enjoy! Believe! and Attempt Omni its life changing.
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
https://www.facebook.com/FindTheNewYouWithOmnitrition?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment